Digital and social media play significant roles not only in the everyday lives of consumers but also in health management for patients, especially after the emergence of the pandemic. This program from Xpectives.Health University will take a deeper look into specific topics to provide you with practical knowledge as well as effective ways to utilize these opportunities.
Our course leaders will provide lessons on:
- Campaign development and marketing strategy, including brand engagement, influencer marketing and community management, counterculture long-form content in a short-form world, and common pitfalls to avoid
- Impacts of digital and social media on doctor-patient conversations
- Shifting towards first-party data
- Privacy matters in data-driven media campaigns
- Future applications and their implementation, including blockchain and the metaverse
This program is available virtually OnDemand as well as in-person through live-moderated video sessions and interactive workshops.
DTC Perspectives will provide every person who completes this course with:
- A Certificate (digital) to verify program completion
- Access to a curated library of presentations from the last several years of DTC Perspectives Conferences that do not count towards your certification but provide great supplemental learnings and references to enhance your education on these topics
- Ability to add a listing of name, title, and company on DTC University website
- Certified DTC Marketer distinction on conference badges
UPCOMING LIVE DTC MASTER CLASS COURSES: