DTC Perspectives, the leading forum for direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising thought leaders names its 16th Annual list of the “Top 25 DTC Marketers of the Year.”
This year’s class will be honored during a joint ceremony dinner recognizing the 2017 Top 25 DTC Marketers and Hall of Fame class on the evening of April 5 sponsored by Outcome Health, formerly ContextMedia:Health, at the 2017 DTC National taking place in Boston. It includes representatives from more than 15 different manufacturing companies, with each marketer championing both the interests of the patient and brand.
“On behalf of the Outcome Health team, I am honored to congratulate the 2017 Top 25 DTC Marketers of the Year! These talented individuals continue to embrace technology and drive innovation to enhance how patients positively experience and interact with brands. We look forward to celebrating their achievements and impact on patient marketing at the upcoming DTC National Conference,” says Ashik Desai, EVP of Business Growth and Analytics at Outcome Health.
The Top 25 DTC Marketers of the Year for 2017 are…
- Don Apruzzese, Consumer Lead, Neuroscience Franchise, Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Lisa Blizzard, Director, Entresto Consumer Marketing, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Lisa R. Chengary, Manager, Digital, Customer Engagement and Marketing Innovation, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Ajaya Das, Director, Head of Marketing, Teva Women’s Health, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Mary Eldridge, Consumer Lead, Respiratory Biologics, NUCALA, GSK
- Elizabeth Fung, Executive Director, Linzess, Allergan
- Dana Gaumond, Associate Director, Merck
Congratulations, Dana! From:
- Sameer Goregaoker, Marketing Director, Oncology Multi-Channel Customer Engagement, Amgen
- Keith Hopps, Director, CNS Marketing, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Michael LaMotta, Director, Trade Strategy, Novo Nordisk Inc.
- Kayte Lock, Senior Brand Manager, U.S. XELJANZ®/XELJANZ XR®, Pfizer Inc
- Jason Marshall, Associate Director, Marketing, Stiolto Respimat, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Brooke McCloy, Director, Marketing, Viagra, Pfizer Inc
- Michael Moye, Director of Marketing, Cardiovascular (Xarelto), Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Michelle Nguyen, Consumer Marketing Lead, Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Julie Post, Consumer Team Lead, Prevnar 13 Adult, US, Pfizer Inc
Congratulations, Julie! From:
- Kelly Reilly, Associate Director, Digital, Immuno-Oncology, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Derek Rieder, Senior Marketing Manager, CREON, AbbVie, Inc.
- Brent Rose, Senior Director, U.S. Product Marketing, Inflammation & Immunology, Celgene
- Anna Sandler, Insulins Marketing Consumer Lead, Sanofi
- Debra Sangiuliano, Director, Pfizer Inc
- Frank Santaniello, Urology Franchise Marketing Leader, Astellas
- Lina Shields, Consumer Marketing Director- Immunology, Eli Lilly and Company
- Elizabeth Turcotte, Director, Patient Hub, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Lizelle Valdecañas, Marketing Leader, Cardiovascular, CVMD TA, AstraZeneca
“These elite pharmaceutical marketing professionals are this year’s top contributors to the advancement of patient outcomes via direct-to-consumer pharmaceutical education and marketing,” adds DTC Perspectives Chairman and CEO Robert Ehrlich. “We would like to recognize the faces behind prominent DTC campaigns, because their hard work and dedication to fostering the industry is often not recognized. The awardees were selected from many worthy candidates.”
Select honorees will also participate in a panel discussion on current DTC marketing issues at the DTC National Conference, held April 5-7 at Westin Copley Place.
Click here to register for the DTC National Conference or contact the DTC Perspectives office at 770-302-6273.
Celebrate with the Industry’s Best
Congratulate the Top 25 Marketers in-person and in our publications! DTC Perspectives offers reserved tables with seating for 10 at the Top 25/Hall of Fame and Advertising Awards ceremonies as well as congrats ads opportunities in our DTC Perspectives Magazine/DTC National Conference Guide, on our website, and in Email announcements. Click here to view awards packages and congratulate a Top Marketer/DTC Hall of Fame inductee today.
Deadline for print congrats ads: Friday, March 3, 2017
[button link=”https://www.cvent.com/events/2017-dtc-national-conference/registration-7921d0bd6c754def8e40c271f4d2f625.aspx” color=”red”]Purchase Congrats Ads and Reserve Dinner Tables[/button]